Homepage » Discussion » Need to find small business loan for florist in Florida!
Ask Financial Question (Free)

Ask Small Business Loan Query!

Need to find small business loan for florist in Florida!

SBA loans in: Florida, Hampton | By: guest
Comments (0)
Your Answer

Greetings. I would like to open a new flower shop in Florida, specifically in the Hamptons. I am very passionate florist and businessman. My problem is finance. What kind of government programs and grants are prepared for small businesses in Florida? May i get any favorable small business loan from Florida Lenders? Well i am a humble businessman. I would like to get about $ 100,000 for my florist - stone business. I'm not going to operate an internet shop! Can you help me to find the right investor (bank) for my business? What kind of state benefits are there for florists and vendors of flowers?

I know how to start a florist business in FL and how to be the right florist. I just need to find money and learn a little about business licensing, business taxes, labor law requirements, environmental protection requirements and other related information for florists (vendor) in the United States (fl). Can you advise me Which method of financing (is it SBA lending program) is right for starting my florist business in Florida?

Thank you!

Looking for small (business) loans in Florida, Hampton? Would you like to start a new business and need to know the necessary information about competitors, environment and business planning (in your field of activity)? Submit your own question - it must be relevant to the topic of finances, personal or SB loans in Florida, Hampton. Would you like to be helpful? Answer the question: Need to find small business loan for florist in Florida!. What kind of business are you planning on? Selling products or services online
  • Find & get alternatives for business loans in Florida
  • How much can you borrow as a beginning entrepreneur in - United States?
  • Starting a business in Florida with bad credit (without money & support)

Your Answer  (help others with their business)

Need to find small business loan for florist in Florida!

login or register to post comments

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Start your own business easily!
Keep in mind that everything you need for your small business is on the internet. If you are aware on this, your business beginnings will be much easier and without any stupid mistakes. Besides the fact that you have to solve a lot of bureaucratic tasks and "paperwork", there are other steps before you start your new business in a legal way. You can follow these 5 steps to start a new business or renovate (expand) the existing. Its about the name of the company, money (small business loans), law legislation and many other things. How to start SB?
Hello. I am planning to start my new business in California. But ... let's say i have a criminal record and would like to apply for an SBA loan (mediated through the Small Business Association), am i immediately disqualified for a business loan in California or the entire United...
Really? Indeed, only 5 points on the way to a new business? Not really! There is a lot of factors that can improve your chances for a successful new business. Well, the truth is that each of the five points can be spread over to several others. Excessive solicitude is not...
You are lucky, we have some tips for first time business owners with bad credit WHO apply for small busines loan in any US state. Yes, there are government grants for military veterans, but also for non-profit organizations or minority first time business owners. Read this...
The credit score is not the only factor that affects acquiring financing for small business. There are companies such as Consumer Reporting Agencies (CRAs) with a lot of information about each person (an applicant for a loan). For example, Credit Bureau share important data with insurers, creditors, employers and other businesses.

Slide up